Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Avatar for new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Avatar for new members   Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:33 pm

The default avatar you have is really good, but it is also the default for females. I think you should have two different default avatars, one for females and one for the others.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Age : 32
Location : Depths Of Cyberspace
Mood :
Points : 471
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

_________________
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning blood sucking parasites.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jubecron.forumotion.com
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Link wrote:
Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Location : Where hackers live..
Mood :
Points : 358
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Papouch wrote:
Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.


_________________
Challenge me when you are ready to duel a God


Spoiler:
 

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING




Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 am

Papouch wrote:
Link wrote:
Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.
yea that workable

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Age : 83
Location : On Your Mother
Mood :
Points : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:19 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:
Link wrote:
Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.
yea that workable

Link, you should know editing a source would violate your contract. If you want it so bad recommend to it to Yabb boards and allow them to deal with it. Dont run off listening to everything the members say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tubgirl.com
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Random Nut wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:
Link wrote:
Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.
yea that workable

Link, you should know editing a source would violate your contract. If you want it so bad recommend to it to Yabb boards and allow them to deal with it. Dont run off listening to everything the members say.
dude ur such an asshole, all ur posts are about dissin or bitchin.

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Location : Where hackers live..
Mood :
Points : 358
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:25 am

no no hes nt dissin hes just nthiding the truth

_________________
Challenge me when you are ready to duel a God


Spoiler:
 

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING




Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
iBlacknite2.0
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Age : 30
Location : Darkness
Mood :
Points : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:00 am

this is the comments and suggestion, so papouch was just making a suggestion; which is his right.

_________________
SoC!@L 0uTk@$T


Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Random Nut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Random Nut

Number of posts : 149
Age : 83
Location : On Your Mother
Mood :
Points : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Weapon: Omni Summoning Staff
Class: Scholar Scholar
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:18 pm

ahmeer wrote:
no no hes nt dissin hes just nthiding the truth

Thank you Ahmeer. I see you have proper logic and reasoning abilities.

Blacknite21589 wrote:
this is the comments and suggestion, so papouch was just making a suggestion; which is his right.

I didnt deny papouch of any right. You are right this is the Comment and Suggestion section and I simply made a comment about his suggestion. Grow up and stop whining. If Link even so much as touched that code he would be in shit that people advocating it could not help him out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tubgirl.com
PAPoUCH
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
Super Elite Lv2: Jr. Vet
PAPoUCH

Male
Number of posts : 1860
Age : 31
Mood :
Points : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Thief Thief
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm

blacknite21589 wrote:
Random Nut wrote:
blacknite21589 wrote:
Papouch wrote:
Link wrote:
Great suggestion. Unfortunately the scripts for the board wont currently accept that. Especially how its only be choice people select or show their gender.

Why don't you make that a require field and place it where they sign up. Then use a if statement to decide which avatar to use.
yea that workable

Link, you should know editing a source would violate your contract. If you want it so bad recommend to it to Yabb boards and allow them to deal with it. Dont run off listening to everything the members say.
dude ur such an asshole, all ur posts are about dissin or bitchin.

I agree blacknite; although what he is saying is true, he is still bitching

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penngosquad.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Avatar for new members   

Back to top Go down
 
Avatar for new members
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lady D's Avatar
» Almost 1000 members
» A new avatar for me!
» Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
» Looking for a Yumi/Saturn Avatar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: Forum Discussion :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: