Jubecron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-08-07

why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Empty
PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Alot of things have been said and i agree with some and disagree with some, i can't understand why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den we become dogs, get over that load a crap now, for some it is true but for most we just love sex. mi a talk fi miself, mi use to say dat same ting to because mi neva want to lose a argument but after a while i realised it was stupid i was telling myself a lie. when it come onto stimulation mi no need noting fi mek mi salute, once you look good thats it. (thats why i try to sit most times).

As fi you now kandi you need fi try and relax, in a relationship time is a very important factor, if di yute rate you enough him wi wait till you ready and by that time you will know how to stimulats him intellectually an all a dat.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood : why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Sweettooth
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Left_bar_bleue50/50why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 pm

i agree with this post so much you are the best talk the things them ya Idea Exclamation wayne
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Left_bar_bleue50/50why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:52 am

Wayne wrote:
Alot of things have been said and i agree with some and disagree with some, i can't understand why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den we become dogs, get over that load a crap now, for some it is true but for most we just love sex. mi a talk fi miself, mi use to say dat same ting to because mi neva want to lose a argument but after a while i realised it was stupid i was telling myself a lie. when it come onto stimulation mi no need noting fi mek mi salute, once you look good thats it. (thats why i try to sit most times).

As fi you now kandi you need fi try and relax, in a relationship time is a very important factor, if di yute rate you enough him wi wait till you ready and by that time you will know how to stimulats him intellectually an all a dat.
sorry my yute but dat sound like a load of shit to me.......both things u say sound like nonsence...........when girls hurt man......once twice trice....them live and learn and them heart get tougher and tougher everytime......
and the next thing...if him luv her him will wait......what bout if she luv him she will send on!!!!?!?!?!?!?
think bout what u saying before u tek sides with common woman trickry....... scratch
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Oh my friend you have alot to learn, time is the ultimate teacher. I see you were speaking for yourself, and im sorry for you getting your heart broken, but as for me and most the participants of the survey which i carried out, I can firmly say that statement is false majority of the time, its just a way to make us look like the innocent party.
Back to top Go down
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Wayne wrote:
Oh my friend you have alot to learn, time is the ultimate teacher. I see you were speaking for yourself, and im sorry for you getting your heart broken, but as for me and most the participants of the survey which i carried out, I can firmly say that statement is false majority of the time, its just a way to make us look like the innocent party.

true thing you a talk Wayne. every one has to get hurt to learn is just what you tak from it matter so take the good are the bad it just the fact of life. men anit innocent and women aren't either but that don't give you the right to say if you love me you will fuck me no law don't say so come again my friend find something better

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:34 am

lol lol wayne i can't say i agree with u & i can't say i disagree.......Caz i lost overstanding @ the second line fr their on the rest off it sound like shit 2 mi...it's like u r stereotyping...... help mi 2 overstand wat u r saying...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
SexyKammy

Female

Character sheet
Weapon:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:27 pm

leave wayne alone he's right and you know that
Back to top Go down
Darklord Demeitri
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood : why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Depressed
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 pm

ahmeer wrote:
lol lol wayne i can't say i agree with u & i can't say i disagree.......Caz i lost overstanding @ the second line fr their on the rest off it sound like shit 2 mi...it's like u r stereotyping...... help mi 2 overstand wat u r saying...... Rolling Eyes

jah know wayne...... i bet u feel good now dat backaz(who is a female) tek side with u.....and no....i have never been hurt by a female like that.....put i cant count the amount of times i was told..... if u love me.. u will wait.....its pretty annoying to a guy like me who is very impatient.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
ahmeer
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood : why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Devilish
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:53 pm

bounce bounce i'm glad 2 c dat Demeitri is back posting
Oh & congrats on being 1 of the new mods u to mentally Unstable aka MADMAX...... Link could nt ave made a better choice
Back to top Go down
http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole
Darkest Ice

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:

PostSubject: Agreed+Terms   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:56 pm

I agree with you partially wayne about Kandi, as for the rest I dont allow myself to become a victim of lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w   why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why alot of us talk a bunch a crap bout girl hurtin us den w
Page 1 of 1