Jubecron Forum

The JUBECRON forum - Jamaican Chat, Dating, Games, Anime, and just meeting people.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Big Up Unnu!   Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 pm

As link say its just a way to avoid having to deal wid all di hurt, so we just place ourselves in a defensive state and make things ok. but no matter how hard we try the time will come we have to face the truth.

I say that cause i never really accepted the death of my father until he was goin into the hole. But thankfully my i had my family there with me(JUBECRON CORE).

Bless up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:02 am

Backaz wrote:
that y i think im stay single now i dont want any more of the shit caz when one decide a sec choice.
and how dear uno come bout woman cheat we should fuck off when you fucks stick your dick in any pussy that willing . you 'll bother to reasure your woman say you want her and make her feel needed and spend time to do the dam work right instead of running down another pussy before you try to please the one you have. you wouldt get bun. so you all a chatting shit and you mr. aheemer bout only tell girls what they want to hear if that work then im guess that you talking to kids and not real woman
wtf was that??? ur makeing ur entire assumption from one guy?? study Neutral
that hurt......... Shocked and yes women do cheat.....stop makeing ur assumptions just caz of what happened to you

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahmeer
Veteran Member Lv3: F***ing Heavy Poster!!

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:24 am

yea i ave 2 agree with demeitri he makes a good point u should nt stereotype

Spoiler:

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING

Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
Darklord Demeitri

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Weapon: Black Devil Genji Blade
Class: Ninja Ninja
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:16 pm

ahmeer wrote:
yea i ave 2 agree with demeitri he makes a good point u should nt stereotype
thnx ahmeer but i'm serious....i think we deserve an apology backaz Neutral

I'M BACK WITH A DIFFERENT KIND OF SWAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahmeer

Male
Number of posts : 2648
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:06 am

no i'm serous....i'm nt 1 2 make jokes

Spoiler:

i never run stock... i mod EVERYTHING

Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahmeer.co.nr/
BrownBoi

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:05 am

You are trying to convince yourself that you never needed them in the first place, therefore reducing the hurt you would have been feeling and enabling you to move on, but this usually fails, cuz if you rush into relationships too quickly without giving yourself some time to get rid of the emotional baggage from your last relationship, all your relationships will fail. Instead of lying to yourself, just give yourself some time to get rid of the emotional baggage and become completely secure in yourself. When you have done this, then you can move on...or to avoid all this shit in the first place, don't become too emotionally attached to your partner, guard your heart and don't let anyone play with your emotions.

Wow...a sound sensible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Now that the holidays are over   Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:20 pm

I agree with your post.
now that the holidays are over what i have i achived in my relationship i have learn to accpet that once it over its done and its time to movie on and start a new page in the book call relationship. that love with alway be there so i use that love and work on our friendship and be a better friend. afro Exclamation I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Darkest Ice
Resident Asshole
Resident Asshole

Male
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
Weapon: Ame-no-nuboko
Class: Red Mage Red Mage
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: You maybe right.....   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:04 am

Well some people are still denying but yeah most people do that. I haven't had a relationship because i dont care about that stuff it makes people inferior and weak.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 am

Darkest Ice wrote:
Well some people are still denying but yeah most people do that. I haven't had a relationship because i dont care about that stuff it makes people inferior and weak.....

Well much of the time being out of a relationship signifies weakness and inferiority. Being in a relationship proves you dont lack (or at least helps you build) basic social skills which would make you better equipped at being a strong leader. But i guess you have a point since relationships can often distract one from their ultimate goal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jubecron.forumotion.com
BrownBoi

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

Well much of the time being out of a relationship signifies weakness and inferiority. Being in a relationship proves you dont lack (or at least helps you build) basic social skills which would make you better equipped at being a strong leader. But i guess you have a point since relationships can often distract one from their ultimate goal.
Well some people stay away from relationships because they can fuck you up. When people get too involved in a relationship that falls out, they end up hurt, depressed, suicidal at times and they can distract people from other things. I prefer to guard my heart, and not just "fall in love" with every girl I meet and get with...I mean you will find that special someone but until then, just keep your heart in your chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1217
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Weapon: Wooden Spoon of Ignorance
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 am

BrownBoi wrote:
Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

Well some people stay away from relationships because they can fuck you up. When people get too involved in a relationship that falls out, they end up hurt, depressed, suicidal at times and they can distract people from other things. I prefer to guard my heart, and not just "fall in love" with every girl I meet and get with...I mean you will find that special someone but until then, just keep your heart in your chest.

Thats true but i was just addressing him saying that relationships make people inferior or weak which is far from the truth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jubecron.forumotion.com
iBlacknite2.0

Male
Number of posts : 2728
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character sheet
Weapon: Eyes
Class: Knight Knight
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 am

BrownBoi wrote:
Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

yo, i totally agree with u on that, im young, so im enjoying myself, i aint seeking love, im just with chicks so that when i do find love, i've already have enough experience to deal with it n NOT FUCK THINGS UP!!

Da hatred turn me on, I'm masterbatin at da top,
These bitches so excited so they catchin every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyKammy
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 1716
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon:
Class: Viking Viking
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:38 pm

BrownBoi wrote:
Link wrote:
Darkest Ice wrote:

I argue with you dont fall in love stand in it so if its not going right you can walk away. i wish i had done that all long them maybe i wouldt have end up being piss off and bitter for so long but im over that now is me and god time now no man in this show for now it cool to be single any way
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=515015547
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?   

Back to top Go down

WHY DO WE LIE TO OURSELF?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jubecron Forum :: General Discussion :: Relationships-
Jump to: